Monday, October 20, 2008

I've been tagged!!Wahoo!!

I'm very excited! Kath over at the Olde Weeping Cedar tagged me. This is also my first time being tagged by somebody! So I am supposed to
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes!

1. I absolutely hate mornings. If I could sleep all day and stay up all night that would make me happy! But impossible with having 3 small children.

2. I am a salt fanatic. I put salt on everything. Well you know there is limits like ice cream!

3. Me and my husband went to Jr high together and lost touch for about 5 years then met up at a party and have been inseparable every since.

4. I dream of living on a big farm.

5. I know its weird but I love the smell that comes from a horse barn. The smell of the hay and straw and heck even the poo LOL now I'm just being gross!

6. I am a very shy person and I'm not very good at making friends because I'm so quiet and shy people think I'm stuck up but I'm really very down to earth!

7. I am addicted to Hallmark movies. It is very rare for me to watch one that I do not like.

Well there ya go. I know I'm a very boring person. My sister says I am a 80 year old lady trapped in a 24 year olds body. So here are my 7 people to tag....

1. Collen at And baby makes five

2. Linda at Behind my red door

3. Dianntha at Ohio Farm Girl

4. Merrie at Where the Blackbirds Sing

5. Celene at Wood n' Whimsy

6. Janae at CozyCoops Corner

7. Sandy at For the LOVE of Prims

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Ashley!! Thanks for tagging me. I'll play along later this week!!
hugs, Linda

ohiofarmgirl said...

Ashley, Thank you for tagging me too. I linked you on my blog. Dianntha

Kath said...

Hey Ashley!
just wanted to pop in and tell ya...
I can so relate to #'s..
4, 5 & 6 !!
It's sorta funny how much we can find in common just by telling little things about ourselves!
thanks for "playin" along!

Have a great day!

*hugs*
-Kath